Saturday, December 13, 2014

Availability Updated Saturday 12/13/14

Hey Guys,

Finals are over! I have updated my general availability for over the spring break and tentative availability for next semester. If you would like to have recurring appointments with me next semester, let me know so I can reserve a time and day of the week for you.

In other news, the semester is over, which means I will be working on this blogsite a bunch to up the value for you guys.

Here are my plans for the blog over the break:

Create welcome and informational videos about myself, my various exploits. I hope to also create instructional videos for my tutees and other students in general. I also want to include posts and videos on my fitness plan, poker career, and political activity and viewpoints.

So this will sort of be a mixed purpose blog that will represent the multi-faceted nature of myself. I know that I will occasionally receive criticism for stating my viewpoints, but I believe debate and discussion helps all (including myself) have a nuanced perspective of the world we live in today.

I've decided to begin each blogpost with a funny meme. Enjoy!



Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment